movie review of the day.

This one is going to be the blog where i'll be sharing my movie viewing experience.



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spy Game

Spy Game (2001)
Cast: Robert Redford, Brad Pitt
Language: English
Running Time: 121 mins
Director: Tony Scott
Censor Certificate: U/A
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Plot: CIA operative Nathan Muir (Redford) is on the brink of retirement when he finds out that his protege Tom Bishop (Pitt) has been arrested in China for espionage. No stranger to the machinations of the CIA's top echelon, Muir hones all his skills and irreverent manner in order to find a way to free Bishop. As he embarks on his mission to free Bishop, Muir recalls how he recruited and trained the young rookie, at that time a sergeant in Vietnam, their turbulent times together as operatives and the woman who threatened their friendship.
My Review:I consider this one as one of the best Spy movies I must've ever seen The best Tony Scott has ever made.The witty dialogues & the cinematography are the highlight of the movie.I regret not been able to watch this one on big screen.The plot of one CIA operative resqueing his protege from chinese prison without the knowledge of the top government officials sitting in front of them without even going to China is just amazing & quite believable.I've lost the count how many times i've watched this movie.Even today if I invite friends at home & if they've not watched this movie then I play this on my projector.If you haven't watched it,just grab the dvd & watch it.Brad Pitt & Robert Redford at their best
My Ratings:5/5 An absolute class movie


No comments:

Post a Comment